Professional Houston Windows Installation
The installation of new replacement windows is just as important as the quality of the window itself. Purchasing a premium window is only half of the battle; an improper installation could result in building code violations, air infiltration, voiding the manufacturer’s warranty and more importantly, water infiltration that could damage the structure of your home.
The Process: Professional Houston Windows Installation
- TRANSPORT: Our manufacturers take great care in building, packaging and transporting your products to our warehouse. At Superior, we take great care in making sure they arrive to your home in the same manner. Our enclosed trailers are specially equipped to transport your products to your home in a safe and secure manner.
- YOUR TEAM: Your installation experience with Superior begins with the installation team. Each team is led by a factory trained Certified Installer. When we arrive at your home, we’ll begin with a walk-through with the owners to explain what we will be doing and to determine if there are any special needs or unique requirements. We take great care in protecting the homeowner’s property during the installation process and strive to leave your home looking just as clear as it was when we started. At Superior, we don’t want to just replace the windows; our goal is to provide a stress-free replacement window experience.
- INSTALLATION: All windows will be installed in accordance with the guidelines outlined by the manufacturer of the product we’re installing to ensure a proper installation for optimum performance of the product and warranty.
- MATERIALS: We have done extensive research and testing of all materials used during the installation process to ensure only the best will be utilized. Using premium grade caulk, coil and insulation on your home helps to dramatically reduce warranty call backs, makes your home more cosmetically appealing and protects your new investment. All material has been approved for use by the manufacturer, eliminating the possibility of a voided warranty due to the use of inferior materials.
- QUALITY INSPECTION: When installation is complete, we take the customer on a final walk-through to ensure they are completely satisfied. The job site is thoroughly cleaned and before we leave, our crew will answer any questions you may have on how to operate or clean the windows.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: Our windows come with a no worry Lifetime Installation Warranty. Everything about your new windows-the frame, the sash, the seals, the screens, even the glass- is guaranteed to meet your highest expectations. And the warranty is transferable to the next homeowner if you decide to sell! Any time you need a service for any reason, we are just one call away.