Schedule a Free In-Home Consultation
Oops! We could not locate your form.
|Address:||Superior Window Company
16535 Hollister St., Suite A
Houston, Texas 77066
Map to The Superior Window Company Offices
Just a Few Reasons Why Superior Window Company Is the Smart Choice for Energy Efficient Windows & Doors
- Courteous and Knowledgeable representatives
- No Pressure Sales Tactics
- Thorough Product and Performance Data
- Numerous Product Options and Features
- Detailed Work Orders and Price Quotes
- Factory-trained and Professional Installation crews
- Insured and Bonded
- B.B.B. Accredited Member & 2009 Pinnacle Award Winner
- Proven Value & Energy Savings
- Superior Customer Service
- Easy Financing Options
- Major Credit Cards Accepted
- YOUR TEAM: Your installation experience with Superior begins with the installation team. Each team is led by a factory trained Certified Installer. When we arrive at your home, we’ll begin with a walk-through with the owners to explain what we will be doing and to determine if there are any special needs or unique requirements. We take great care in protecting the homeowner’s property during the installation process and strive to leave your home looking just as clear as it was when we started. At Superior, we don’t want to just replace the windows; our goal is to provide a stress-free replacement window experience.
- INSTALLATION: All windows will be installed in accordance with the guidelines outlined by the manufacturer of the product we’re installing to ensure a proper installation for optimum performance of the product and warranty.
- MATERIALS: We have done extensive research and testing of all materials used during the installation process to ensure only the best will be utilized. Using premium grade caulk, coil and insulation on your home helps to dramatically reduce warranty call backs, makes your home more cosmetically appealing and protects your new investment. All material has been approved for use by the manufacturer, eliminating the possibility of a voided warranty due to the use of inferior materials.
- QUALITY INSPECTION: When installation is complete, we take the customer on a final walk-through to ensure they are completely satisfied. The job site is thoroughly cleaned and before we leave, our crew will answer any questions you may have on how to operate or clean the windows.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: Our windows come with a no worry Lifetime Installation Warranty. Everything about your new windows-the frame, the sash, the seals, the screens, even the glass- is guaranteed to meet your highest expectations. And the warranty is transferable to the next homeowner if you decide to sell! Any time you need a service for any reason, we are just one call away.