Superior Replacement Windows
When shopping for the best replacement windows for your home, the number of options available can be overwhelming.
With so many types of windows available; like Aluminum, Vinyl, Composite, Wood Clad, and the various other combinations of frame types, the choices can seem endless. We simplify the process so you can select the frame, style, color, and features that will ensure you get the optimal functionality, efficiency and curb appeal you desire.
Here at The Superior Window Company, we have dedicated ourselves to providing fellow Texans just like you with state of the art replacement window options.
All of our custom windows are made right here in the great state of Texas and are specifically designed to combat our harsh and ever-changing climate. Texas homeowners can be assured that they are getting the very best from Superior and that your total satisfaction is our number one priority.
Living in Texas, you already understand the crucial need for optimal home insulation and durability. After all, as Texans, we live in fairly warm weather conditions throughout most of the year. That’s exactly why we offer our customers top-quality aluminum replacement windows, engineered for a lifetime of high performance and energy efficiency.
The Appeal of Aluminum Replacement Windows for Texas homeowners:
- Durability in harsh climate
- Variety of styles and sizing options
- Sleek profile and thin frame appearance suitable for many home elevations
- Ease of maintenance
- Increased insulation against outside noise
- Environmentally friendly
- A hassle-free, lifetime limited warranty
Custom vinyl replacement windows are a great choice for Texas homes in need of UV protection and energy cost savings. We offer our customers high-performance vinyl replacement windows that have been specially engineered with advanced UV-ray shielding technology and energy efficiency.
The Appeal of Vinyl Replacement Windows for Texas homeowners:
- Significant energy efficiency savings
- Unlimited color frame options for customization
- Quality noise reduction
- Optimal product longevity and lasting quality
- Mold growth prevention and allergy control
- High value vs. cost
- A hassle-free, lifetime warranty
Wood Clad Windows
For homeowners looking for a classic look, or even modern/bold designs, our wood clad replacement windows are a perfect choice. We offer our customers high-quality wood options like pine, alder, and fir, to give your home a unique style backed by tough material that’s built to last.
The Appeal of Wood Clad Replacement Windows for homeowners:
- Unmatched aesthetic appeal
- Heavy-duty extruded aluminum
- Perfect for historical homes
- Natural insulator that blocks unwanted heat transfer
- Fade-resistant cladding
Finding windows with just the right amount of style and quality is difficult and can be more expensive than other options. Composite window frames combine the strength and stability of wood with the rot-resistance and low maintenance requirements of vinyl and aluminum.
The Appeal of Composite Replacement Windows for homeowners:
- Energy efficient
- Strong and durable
- More frame finish options than aluminum
- Larger frame profiles
- Less expensive than wood clad