Professionally Installed Replacement Doors for Your Houston Home
Nothing feels quite as good as well-tailored clothing, created specifically to your size, shape, and style preference. Off-the-rack just doesn’t have the same impact. Similarly, off-the-rack doors fall short of expectations in the same way.
The materials, as well as the workmanship that go into our custom doors, is of exceptional quality and durability, and far exceeds what is available as ready-made. At Superior Window Company, we offer doors customized to the highest standards of durability, security, and energy efficiency. Manufactured in the U.S.A. in the heart of Amish country our doors are created with the perfect balance between traditional quality and modern technology.
Choose from a variety of impressive door styles in fiberglass, steel, or vinyl. Your home’s door system, just like your windows, is a reflection of your style and add value to your home. We offer the freedom to have a door just the way you want, perfectly complementing your personality. Each custom-made door is a creation of its own – uniquely customized in 3 easy steps:
- Choose your door’s construction from the beautiful richness of Fiberglass or the durability of steel.
- Create the perfect door system from a wide range of glass options and door styles.
- Add the finishing touches of hardware & accessories.
To learn more about selecting quality replacement Houston doors for your home contact Superior Window Company to schedule a free, in-home demonstration.
Replacement Door Styles
Fiberglass Replacement Doors
Our fiberglass entry doors are available in Cherry, Mahogany, Oak and Fir series. Structurally these doors are far superior to traditional fiberglass doors with robust hardwood stiles and rails dovetailed at each corner. All of our fiberglass doors exhibit the exclusive staining finishing system that offers the industry’s best 10 year finish warranty.
Steel Replacement Doors
Whether you select a Woodgrain Textured Steel or Smooth Steel, our entry door systems will provide and elegant, durable and energy efficient addition to your home.
Entry Replacement Doors
You only get one chance to make a first impression and the entrance to your home should greet your guests with the finest replacement entry doors available. Our entry door systems are available in Fiberglass and Steel and are professionally crafted and customized to your needs and style. Why choose ready-made entry doors when you can choose well made?
French Replacement Doors
French doors make an elegant statement in any home. Whether you choose as an ornate and striking entry door or an open view to your patio area this versatile style, available in fiberglass and steel, is easily customizable to meet a wide variety of your needs. With the addition of internal blinds, internal grids, external grids or any variety of glass options for a simple yet functional and durable feature of your home.
Sliding or Gliding Patio doors in fiberglass or vinyl open your home to the beauty of light and spaciousness. Tested against the most stringent industry standards for air and water infiltration, wind-load resistance, ease of operation, and forced entry. This means you’ll have lower air-conditioning and heating costs, with low maintenance and increased comfort.
Houston Replacement Door Options
Superior Window Company is committed to making doors the professional way; doors individually customized for homeowners to the highest standards of durability, security, and energy efficiency in the residential market. A clear difference so defining that it has established a new category of professional-class doors, a better alternative to consumer-grade doors.
These professional-class doors can be individually customized, giving you all the door design and style options you want in a product that is made to the industry’s highest quality standards.
Signs You Need a Replacement Door
The need for replacement doors is often overlooked unless it is overwhelmingly obvious that a new door is needed or a door is being replaced for a new look. Because of this, though, many get a replacement door later than they should after they have been spending too much on their utility bills among other things. Here are some signs you are in need of a replacement door:
- Your door makes noise. Doors that creak and hinges that squeak aren’t just annoying – they’re a sign that there is a problem. Trusty oils may make the problems go away temporarily, but they are only a bandage for a problem that will continue to persist. Hinges that have been worn down are a good sign that the door itself is wearing down as well and needs to be replaced. Plus, hinges that are loose allow the door to be forced open easily, which leaves your home vulnerable.
- Your door is hard to open and drags along the floor. If your door drags along the floor when you open and close it, it is definitely time to take a look at it. Old doors (particularly wood) can warp or sag. Not only is this inconvenient to you as it is more effort to use the door, but it can damage your floors as well! Screen doors that are resistant in their tracks when opening or closing them should also be checked.
- Your home is experiencing drafts. Drafts are a tell-tale sign it’s time for a replacement door. As doors age, the seals can shrink and crack. If you have been noticing temperature differences including changes in your utility bills, check around your doors for drafts.
- You’re experiencing the creepy crawlies. If you notice a high amount of ants, spiders, other insects, or here in Texas small geckos or lizards even, there is a high possibility they are coming it through your door! A door that doesn’t close properly can easily let in these pests, which can be a nuisance and a possible health hazard.
- Visible signs of wear and cracks. If you can see visible cracks in your door, there is no doubt you need a replacement door immediately. Not only do cracks in your door allow in drafts and bugs, but they are also a sign that the door is structurally weak which is a safety concern for your family.
Regardless of which door needs to be replaced, call your Houston Replacement Door experts today. We will help you choose the replacement door that is best for you!
Benefits of Replacing Old Doors
There are many advantages to replacing your old doors. Whether you’re looking for an Entry door, Patio door, French door, Storm door, Sliding, or Gliding door we’ve got the selection for you! Our doors are individually customized for each homeowner to the highest standards of energy efficiency, security, durability, and style.
- Energy Efficiency – Energy Efficiency is more important now than ever. All of our doors are Energy Star qualified. Energy Star products offer savings on cooling and heating costs, more comfortable living space, and protection of your flooring and furnishings from sun damage.
- Security – The safety for you and your family is a priority. Our door locks and deadbolt areas are reinforced with commercial gauge steel plate. The 20-gauge steel security plate ensures you a level of security not found on other residential doors.
- Durability – Our door systems are of top quality construction, made with the finest materials and backed by a Lifetime Transferrable Warranty. Steel or fiberglass construction allows for superior resistance to denting, splitting, cracking, or warping.
- Designer Style – You never get a second chance to make a first impression. Let us show you how to design a beautiful door for your home that will always greet your guests with classic style and elegance. Woodgrain embossing, rich wood stains, exclusive color finishes, decorative glass patterns, and camming options provide limitless possibilities for creating the door of your dreams.
The entrance to your home should be a reflection of your style. Make your entryway dramatic and alluring as well as safe and functional with our fiberglass and steel replacement doors. We offer the freedom to have a door just the way you want! Each custom-made door is a creation of its own – uniquely customized in three easy steps with the assistance of our designer software.
- Choose your door’s construction from beautiful fiberglass or steel in a wood grain or smooth texture.
- Create the perfect look with a wide range of glass options and door styles.
- Add the finishing touches of hardware and accessories and watch as your selections come to life with our designer studio software.