At Superior Window Company, we can make your brand new home windows look heavenly. But it’s up to you to keep them that way. So we’ve provided some good tips on how to properly clean your home windows.
- Choose a “hard” paper towel (soft ones leave lint) or cotton cloths such as old t-shirt or socks.
- Wash windows side to side on the inside and up to down on the outside. If there are streaks, you will know which side they are on.
- Outside screens can be scrubbed with warm water and rinsed with clean water. Allow to air dry.
- Exterior home windows should be first be washed with a hose or clean water to remove grease and grime.
- Vacuum screen to remove dust, etc.
- Don’t clean windows in direct sunlight – the window may dry too fast and streak.
- Change wash and rinse waters often.
- Squeegees do not work on textured or stained glass windows.
At Superior Window Company we care about helping our customers make their homes look the very best they can. Call today to see how we can help you too.
We will give you the absolute best home windows in the Houston area give us a call today!