6 Reasons it’s Time To Replace Your Home Windows
At Superior, we’re always asked what are tale-tell signs it’s time to replace home windows. Well here are 7 Reasons You Should Give Us a Call Today:
- You have SINGLE PANE Windows – Single pane windows are the least energy-efficient and easily allow heat and air conditioning loss. If your home is sporting single pane windows it’s time to replace them.
- Your windows do not open or close properly – aside from the obvious nuisance of a window that doesn’t operate smoothly, this and sagging windows is a great sign it’s time to replace your windows. Additionally, this could be dangerous should an emergency occur.
- Air & Water Come Through Your Windows – the seals around windows don’t last forever; if you experience drafts or even rain around the window when it is closed, it is likely that your seals have failed and you’re wasting energy and money.
- You can hear your neighbor talking from across the street – Superior’s line of windows don’t just reduce heat transfer, but sound transfer, too; if the noise from outdoors can be clearly heard inside, it is a sign that your current windows should be removed.
- Condensation is visible – if you notice condensation forming from the inside of your windows, your windows are not functioning as they should. If you’re looking out foggy wet windows it’s time to look at some replacements.
- You live in a home Home Older than 6 years. – Older homes mean older windows. Not only will replacement windows save you money but it will dramatically increase the value and appeal of your home. If your home is 10+ years old it might be time to schedule a free consultation with the experts at Superior.
If you fell into any of those categories give the experts at Superior Windows a call or feel free to fill out the form below and one of our experts will call you.
Oops! We could not locate your form.